Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Sort of Fairy Tale


Hello and welcome to This Sort of Fairy Tale.

I am the Queen of my Castle, except that I do all of the laundry, cleaning, cooking, and homeschooling of my children. That's why it's a sort of fairy tale.

That's primarily what this 'blog is going to be about, my daily family life and other topics that interest me such as: Health and Nutrition, Organizing and Cleaning, Being a Good Wife and Mother, Recipes and Household Tips, Herbs and Natural Healing, Theology and Serving God, and also Ways to Save Money.

I'd like to introduce you to my Husband Dear. We have been married for 10 years and together we have three children. Our oldest child is 8 and he will be entering the third grade. Our middle child is 6 and he will be entering the first grade. Our daughter, Princess Pea, is the youngest at almost 20-months. I homeschool the children and I absolutely love it!!

Thank you for joining me and please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is greatly appreciated! In order to avoid those nasty trolls, comments will be moderated by castle security.