Thursday, September 3, 2009

Intentional Planning

We've eased into homeschooling this week doing just Math and Science. Next week, we will add the rest of our studies and do our full workload.

This week, I've looked at our schedule more closely to see what areas may need worked on and it basically boils down to me. I have to be more proactive in my planning!

I LOVE to plan, but I don't always make a set time for me to plan, and so it gets pushed aside for other activities (Facebook, anyone?)

That's my goal for this week to intentionally set a time just for me to be alone with the Lord and plan for our homeschool and our lives too.

I found great inspiration in the following sermon:



How about you? What are you going to be more intentioal about in the upcoming school year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is greatly appreciated! In order to avoid those nasty trolls, comments will be moderated by castle security.