Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Here is our Menu Plan for this week. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm going to join Money Saving Mom and Life as Mom for a Baking Day!

This is my first attempt at batch cooking and I feel ready for the challenge (and what a challenge it will be as I'm homeschooling my 1st and 3rd graders, and potty training my 2-year-old).

Here is our plan for Breakfasts:



  • Yogurt Parfaits and Granola

  • Boiled Eggs and Fruit Salad

  • Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

  • Banana Crumb Muffins

  • Chocolate Zucchini Bread

  • Pancakes and Bacon

  • Apple Oatmeal Crisp

Our Lunch Menu:



  • Peanut Butter and Honey

  • Baked Potatoes topped with Cheese and Broccoli

  • Chicken Tenders with Raspberry and Honey Mustard Dressing and Salad

  • Pita Pizzas

  • Crock-Pot Mac and Cheese and Broccoli

  • Leftovers x2

...and for Dinner:



  • Chicken Stir Fry, Brown Rice

  • Chili and Cornbread

  • Asian Pork BBQ (didn't have this last week)

  • Chicken and Dumplings, Baked Apple Crisp

  • Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice *

  • Sloppy Joes, Smiles

Check out other Menu Plans!

1 comment:

  1. Your menu plan sounds delicious! Let us know how the batch cooking goes. I understand the challenge, but the rewards would be worth it! I haven't tried it, but DH and I are talking about getting a chest freezer so we'd have space to store prepared meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is greatly appreciated! In order to avoid those nasty trolls, comments will be moderated by castle security.